In May 2017, the World Health Assembly endorsed the Global Action Plan on the Public Health Response to Dementia 2017 – 2025. This is a comprehensive action plan for policy-makers, international, regional and national partners, and the WHO focusing on the following areas:
- Addressing dementia as a public health priority;
- Increasing dementia awareness and establishing dementia-friendly initiatives;
- Reducing the risk of dementia;
- Diagnosis, treatment and care;
- Information systems for dementia;
- Support for dementia carers; and
- Research and innovation.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS
They aren’t any News & Events at the moment.
Kindly check back later!
UAA relies on donations to carry out its work. We ask you partner with us by making a donation.
Your donation, whatever amount it may be, will make a life of difference to people and families affected by
Alzheimer’s disease and dementias.
Sign up for our newsletter and email updates
Find Us At Office
Plot 3 Bata Close,
5 th Street Industrial Area,
Kampala – Uganda